For Insurance Professionals
PuroClean is the property emergency company of choice for insurance professionals, claims adjusters and insurance agents that need a 24/7 full service, property emergency service company to take care of their customers, every single day. PuroClean, an IICRC certified property damage company, can offer you, the claims adjuster or insurance agent, a North American Network of over 300 offices backed by our quality assurance and training organization, and we provide a personalized approach to property damage emergencies that will save you time AND money.
PuroClean’s Paramedics of Property Damage™ are highly trained experts in emergency property restoration. These experts are one of the reasons PuroClean is a top property restoration company for insurance agents. As a top property emergency company for insurance professionals, PuroClean is devoted to providing excellent service along with respect and reverence for home and business owners in the midst of trying emotional situations.
As The Paramedics of Property Damage™, PuroClean technicians come to the rescue with just one call, and with compassion, doing whatever it takes to satisfy your customer and bring their property back to pre-loss condition. You can feel confident in knowing that PuroClean is there for you as your trusted partner.
- 1-4-24 Plan
- Guaranteed Call Back in One Hour
- Mobilization in Four Hours
- File Uploaded Within 24 Hours
- National Call Center Open 24/7
- (800) 775-PURO
- Loss Assignment to Closest Qualified Office
- State-of-the-Science Mitigation Technology
- Refrigerant and Desiccant Dehumidification
- Remote Monitoring Equipment
- Applied Structural Drying Demonstration Facility and PuroClean Academy
- State-of-the-Science Test Facility – Wet/Dry/Fire House
- PuroMetrix – Proprietary Claims Management System
- Systematic Data Collection
- Real-Time Upload
- Moisture Readings and Mapping
- Photos and Job Diary Documentation
- Centralized Billing
- PuroClean Achieving Customer Excellence (PACE) System
- Customer Satisfaction Captured in Real-Time
- Highest Net Promoter Score® Documented in the Industry
- Nearly 500 CE Courses for Insurance Professionals and Service Providers Each Year
- The PuroClean Team
- IICRC-Certified Property Damage Company
- Uniformed and Professional Image
- Background Checks Performed on All Associates
- Owners Involved and Part of the Team
- Strongest Headquarter Management Team in the Industry
All of these advantages will lead to the results you need to get the job done with PuroClean!
Increased customer retention and reduced loss adjustment expenses are key elements that make partnering with PuroClean the right property restoration company for your insurance agents and claims department. Trust, experience, knowledge and expertise, as well as results – all will prove to save you time AND money when you choose PuroClean. Or call us today to get started with your national account program at (800) 775-PURO (7876).
PuroClean’s Certified Priority Response Program
PuroClean’s Certified Priority Response Program is designed to help you reduce claim costs and increase satisfaction by employing strict certification standards, clear protocols and mutually agreed-upon scope pre-approvals. Our goal is to provide 24/7 easy access, then respond quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively, every time! You assign a loss electronically or through our National Call Center at 800-775-PURO (7876). Every CPR Certified PuroClean office will make contact within 60 minutes or less of assignment notification A CPR Certified PuroClean Representative will perform an onsite inspection within four hours of assignment notification A CPR Certified PuroClean Representative will provide an updated status report within 24 hours of site inspection. All reports, readings and real-time data will be obtained through our PuroMetrixTM claims management system. A CPR Certified PuroClean office will transmit a complete package of supporting documentation within 48 hours of job completion. When you need emergency response, PuroClean is there with CPR – Certified Priority Response!