Residential • Office • Industrial • Medical/Dental • Hospitality • Education • Retail
The Leader in Full Service Emergency Restoration Services
Serving Dallas & North Texas
CALL US 24/7 IN CASE OF WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION EMERGENCY
Call the Experts.
PuroClean Restoration Specialists in DFW, a leader in full service emergency restoration services, helps families and businesses recover from the devastation caused by water damage, fire damage, mold and other disasters. PuroClean Restoration Specialists is ready to respond to water damage emergencies from flooding, broken water pipes, water heater breaks or overflowing toilets in homes or commercial properties. PuroClean Restoration cleans up fire and smoke damage 24x7x365. If mold has taken hold, PuroClean Restoration Specialists is ready to serve you.
Personal. Professional. Experienced Water Damage Experts.
With nearly 20 years of experience in property mitigation and water damage restoration services, PuroClean has earned a reputation as “The Paramedics of Property Damage” in the Dallas area. We do more than clean up after a property disaster. In response to every emergency, we provide a combination of exceptional property mitigation and construction services delivered with an equal degree of compassion.
PuroClean helps rescue homes. We put businesses back on their feet. We help you get back to your life. Loss of property can be overwhelming. It is an experience that affects families on both a material and emotional level with the loss of property as well as the loss of a feeling of safety and security.
PuroClean Restoration understands that responding to property and water damage emergencies is about more than restoring the damage. Behind every loss is a homeowner who needs consolation or a business owner who is struggling to minimize downtime.
Why Choose PuroClean?
We’re a locally owned, full service, family operated water damage restoration business
Clean Trust – IICRC Certified Firm in Water, Smoke, Fire and Mold damage
State of Texas Licensed Mold Remediation Company (MRC #1190)
BBB A+ Rated Accredited Business
We provide a 1 Year Guarantee on all our work
We can work with your insurance company and bill them directly
We are fully insured with general liability & workers comp
Angie’s Service Award & Google 5-Star Rated
“Mr. Bauer was our restoration specialist. He was professional and courteous. I was pleased with the job he did. I would not hesitate to refer him to anyone needing restoration services.”
–Vicky O., McKinney, TX
WATER DAMAGE : What to Do
- Call PuroClean Immediately: Our emergency response technicians are trained and highly skilled in water restoration.
- Turn Water Off: It’s important to stop the water and call a Plumber for repairs.
- Use Caution: Watch your step. Water can cause floors to be slippery.
- Remove Excess Water: Mop as much excess water as possible. To speed the drying process, in cool weather, open windows and in hot weather, switch on air conditioning if it’s safe to do so.
- Remove Area Rugs: Remove area rugs and pick up any books, magazines, or other items that may be sitting on a wet wall-to-wall carpet or floor.
- Protect Valuables: Remove paintings and other artwork to a safe, dry place.
- Protect Furniture: Place aluminum foil or plastic under furniture legs on wet carpeting. Open, but don’t force, drawers and cabinet doors to dry out interiors. We can provide furniture blocks or pads that can be placed under furniture legs.
WATER DAMAGE : What NOT to Do
- Don’t Use a Vacuum Cleaner: Do not use your regular household vacuum cleaner to remove water.
- Do Not Use Electrical Appliances: Do not turn on the TV, radio, computers, ceiling fans, or any other electrical appliance while standing on wet carpets or floors, particularly concrete or tile floors.
- Do Not Touch Outlets or Plugs: Do not plug or unplug any electrical appliances.